Wednesday, February 5, 2014

#RaiseYourArms for Dove with @Influenstervox

I've been a member of Influenster for several months now, and I finally qualified for my first voxbox. I have been super excited while waiting on my voxbox to get to me in the mail.

I got it today!!! :)

Inside was the new Dove advanced care nourishing beauty 48 hour deodorant. And let me just tell you, it smells AMAZING!!! I put it on this afternoon, and my daughter came home from school, gave me a hug, and said "What is that smell? It smells like honey suckles. It smells soooooooooo good!" I responded with "It's my new deodorant that I received from Influenster today" and then she proceeded to beg me to buy her some.




The card/flier that came with it says "36% of what you remove while shaving is SKIN". I believe it. Lately, my underarms have been so dry and itchy. Quite honestly, I don't know how to properly moisturize my underarms, and before trying this deodorant, I have been using a $9 deodorant, so I thought it would do the trick. Wrong. Even in the few short hours that I've had the Dove advanced care deodorant on, I can tell a HUGE difference. I'm definitely a believer. 

So.... #RaiseYourArms for Dove Advanced Care Nourishing Deodorant. I know I will be! :)

If you'd like to join influenster, leave me a comment with your email address and I'll send you an invite. I have five invites to give away. 




No comments:

Post a Comment