Wednesday, February 5, 2014

NEUTROGENA® NOURISHING LONG WEAR MAKEUP {BzzAgent}

I was invited to try the Neutrogena Nourishing long wear makeup, for free, thanks to BzzAgent
I have been wanting to try it ever since I saw the first commercial for it, but it's all sold out in my color, at my local drugstores, so when I got the email from BzzAgent, I was excited to say the least!! 

So I got my box in the mail, and it came with the makeup and several coupons for $2.00 off, that I will be sharing with my friends. 



Let me just tell you that this makeup does everything it says it will do! I have a very uneven complexion... red spots as I get older... and this foundation completely evens out my complexion and smooths my skin so you can not see a single blemish. It's long wearing (I wear my makeup for 8-10 hours a day and this stays put!), and it has a matte finish so it's perfect for my oily/combination skin. I am absolutely in love with this foundation and I am pretty sure I have finally found the "perfect" foundation for me!!! 

Thank you, BzzAgent and thank you, Neutrogena! 
I am in love!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment