Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy Mail {Swaps}

Just FYI, I am addicted to subscription boxes. Yes... that's right... the addiction and recovery counselor (in training) has an addiction, herself! 
My top 5 favorite subscription boxes are:
1) Blush Mystery Beauty Box
2) Ipsy
3) Julep
4) Glossybox
5) Graze

I'm also subbed to birchbox, sample society, beauty box 5, love with food, bulu, and a few more. I told you... addicted! 

Part of the fun that comes with subscription boxes (aside from getting awesome beauty products and samples for literally a fraction of the cost), is swapping some stuff that I already have or have no interest in, with other ladies who share my addiction. 

Last week I did 4 swaps. Here are the goodies that I got from 3 of those (one was that I swapped some mascara for a J.Cat fat eye pencil so I didn't take a picture of that). 



Look at all of those wonderful goodies I got :) 

Swapping is half the fun of subscription boxes. I have a swap board on pinterest if anyone is interested. I don't have much on it right now, but I'll be adding more later... 

What are some things that you've swapped for lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment