Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The perfect GOLD {makeup}

Unintentionally, I am all about some gold this Fall. I don't know why... I've never really cared for gold beauty products before, but this Fall, I am all about it. 
I keep getting a ton of compliments on my eye makeup when I use this trio, so I figured I would blog it in case anyone wants to know what I'm using to get this look.... 

Just excuse my cheesy expressions, lol
[click on the picture to make it bigger and see more detail]

So.... for this eye shadow look, I use three shadows:
For the base and highlight, I use Benefit's creaseless cream in bikini-tini
In my crease I use Stila's pink diamond (from the Luxe eye shadow pallette) 
and then for the gold, I use BellaPierre's celebration. 
It's hard to tell in the pic where I have my eyes closed, but it has just the right amount of shimmer. Honestly, in my opinion, it's the perfect gold! 

And then for the rest of my makeup, I used benefit's dr feelgood for my primer, revlon's photo finish foundation, too faced primed and poreless powder, revlon's photo finish pressed powder, and for my eye liner, I have been using Urban decay's 24/7 liner in oil slick on my upper and bottom waterline. And today I used Tarte's lights, camera, lashes mascara, but normally I use benefit's they're real. And my blush is mirabella's highlight blush in pink rose. And by this point, my lipstick and gloss was non-existent. haha

Anyways.... so that's my favorite eye shadow colors right now. I'm especially diggin' the gold for this fall. Don't get me wrong, I switch it up and have a ton of colors I use, but I am loving this gold, and I get a ton of compliments when I wear my eye make up like this. 

What's your favorite eye shadow colors this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment