Thursday, October 31, 2013

Freeman's Spooky Mystery {Happy Mail}

So Freeman's beauty supply did a Spooky Mystery Bag where you could get an entire box of products for only $20. I jumped on it! And in the spirit of the theme "spooky", my box arrived today... just in time for Halloween. 

This is what was in my box: 

click on the picture to make it bigger!


I am on a children's event planning team at my church and we just hosted our big fall festival tonight, so I am way too tired to list everything individually and I will come back in the next day or two and list everything individual, and see what the worth of the products were for only $20! but I am super pleased with everything that I got! There are a couple of things that I can't use that I will list on my Swap/Trade board on Pinterest.... You can find that here: http://www.pinterest.com/sogachick/up-for-swaptrades/ 

Did you get the Spooky Mystery bag as well? If so, what did you get in yours?

2 comments:

  1. I bought one for my mom and she bought one for me, LOL, we are keeping them tucked away and giving them to eachother as one of our Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that's neat! I wouldn't have enough self control to keep it tucked away though. Now that I see how great it is, I wish I would have bought one for my daughter :/ I'll definitely be catching their next special like this though :)

      Delete