Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Speaking of Fall colors....

I love Fall. I love everything about Fall. Cooler temperatures, crisp air, hoodies, bonfires, leaves changing colors.... and speaking of colors, I love Fall nail polish colors as well. 

I was in CVS the other day, and I was heading to the front to check out, and of course they keep the beauty section at the front to pull me in.... and I walked by the Maybelline Color Show nail polishes and my eyes immediately went to this gorgeous golden color....
It's from the "Vintage Leather" collection, in the color "classic camel" (895) and I am loving it! It reminds me of the same color that maple leaves turn in the fall. 
It's has a matte finish, and it's sooooo pretty! 

What do you think of this color? 
(don't mind the messy job I did. I took a picture before I cleaned it up). 



No comments:

Post a Comment