Sunday, October 27, 2013

My daughter let me do her makeup :)

So let me just say that I LOVE having a daughter! I love my boys too, but they are boys, so I can't be all girly with them. Today, my daughter, who is in the 7th grade, let me do her makeup for once. I love doing my own, but have never really done anyone else's, so it was so much fun! She's an all natural kind of girl, with big beautiful doe eyes and loooooooong eyelashes (to die for!). So she wanted a natural look. Here is the end results. I'll list the makeup I used down below. 

Isn't she GORGEOUS!?!?! and yes, I know, she looks older then a 7th grader. I get told all the time that she looks like she's 16! 

What I used on her face: 
Miracle Skin transformation face bb & beyond
Too faced powder foundation in honey beige
Mirabella highlighting powder in shimmer rose
Too faced shadow insurance primer
Benefit's creaseless eye cream in bikini-tini
MicaBeauty shimmer powder (shadow) in bronze
Stila eye shadow in pink diamonds
Julep Kajel Eye Glider in carbon black
Benefit's They're Real mascara
Pop Beauty pouty pop crayon in barely bitten
Emani organic lip shine in blush 

Let me know what you think of this natural look :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment