Sunday, November 3, 2013

my Julep for November {review}

Friday, my Julep Maven box for November arrived. Let me just say that I am super thrilled with my box this month!!! I chose the Bombshell box for this month, and had enough jewels to choose two free add-ons :) It is all absolutely PERFECT for the fall!!!  To be honest, I was very iffy about this month. On the website (and in pictures) that polishes just don't look that appealing to me. They are sooooo much prettier in person and swatched, though. I've been wearing the color "Nic" since my box arrived, and I love that it is so red that it looks almost black. In the next couple of days, I will be switching it up to another color from this box. I love them all and it is so hard to decide!


This is what I got.................



    
this is what came in the box

these were my add-ons
the lip gloss {swatched}
 The colors for my box this month are as follows (from left to right):
Lip Gloss - Posh {sheer black honey}
Polish 1 - Brielle
Polish 2 - Nic 
Add-on 1 - Chloe
Add-on 2 - Autumn

And as you can see, the lip gloss isn't nearly as dark as it appears to be in the tube. The texture is very creamy, not sticky. In my opinion, it is the perfect consistency for a lip gloss!

If you'd like to sign up for Julep, and receive your first month's FREE, simply follow this link: 


No comments:

Post a Comment