Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I wouldn't even wish it on Satan himself.

I wrote my last blog post on Sunday night. In case you didn't read it, I was complaining about having to do homework. Monday morning, I woke up with a really bad case of the stomach flu.

I will never complain about having to do homework again. Okay.... I can't say that. I will not complain about having to do homework for a really long time. lol.

It is now 3:30am Wednesday morning, and I'm still sick with this mess. It has been HORRIBLE!!! I honestly have not been this sick, and this weak, in a really long time. From Monday to Tuesday night, I couldn't get my fever down below 100. It had been lingering between the 101-102 mark. Last night before I went to bed, it finally got down to 99.7 and is steady lingering there.

I really should still be sleeping right now, but I've slept so much in the last couple of days that my body literally hurts from laying down too much. And it's hurting me to sit up right now. I'm weak and nauseous and just really want to be over this mess already.

To be honest, I wouldn't wish this stomach flu on my worst enemy. I wouldn't even wish it on Satan himself.

In other news, I must say that I have the greatest husband on the planet. He always does a wonderful job at taking care of me, the kids, the pets, the house, etc... when I am sick. I couldn't ask for a better man.

Hopefully, the next time I blog, I will be over this mess. Lord knows I'm ready to be over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment