Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello 2014!!!

Wow! I can't believe it's literally been over a month since I have had time to blog. The holidays certainly have a way of keeping people/families busy. 

I will say that we have had a wonderful Christmas and I hope that everyone else did too. I will be back in the next few days and will start actively blogging again, but for now, I will just post a few of my favorite Christmas and New Year's Eve memories from 2013 :) 


Christmas Day

my brother came home for Christmas!
my sexy hubby on New Year's eve :)

my silly family

I love my family <3

me and my main squeeze on New Year's Eve. Love him!

my hubby and my brother being goofy lol

We got caught under the mistletoe, Christmas day.

me and one of my best friends - New Year's eve. 

all four of our littles, the night we put up our Christmas tree <3

my papa and my brother. Christmas day {tradition}

I hope everyone has a safe New Year's eve!!! Can you believe that it's actually 2014 already? 2013 literally just flew by!!!! 

Here are a few of my resolutions for 2014:

What are your resolutions for the new year?


No comments:

Post a Comment