Friday, November 29, 2013

Thankful for Thanksgiving memories!!

I hope everyone has had a happy and blessed Thanksgiving! I know that my family and I sure did. As usual, we went to my Grammy and Papa's for Thanksgiving with my parents, aunt, and cousins, and seriously ate so much food that we were miserable afterwards, lol. 

Here are some pictures from yesterday.... what I like to call Thanksgiving Memories :) 


my hubby found the wishbone while carving the turkey :)

my Papa and his turkey leg

3 of my handsome guys



me and my love
                                                   

my sweet babies

one of my cousins, my daughter, and my hubby

me and my baby girl. she is growing up way too fast!!

My Papa. He is 87 years young and I'm so thankful to have him as my grandfather!

My youngest son, Jett, and my Grammy. Seriously, these are my two favorite pictures from today. Absolutely precious!!!! 

my little family, minus my stepson (he went with his mom's parents to visit his aunt).


My Grammy and Papa..... Thanksgiving day was also their 67th wedding anniversary!!!!!! 


To say the least.... we had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am truly blessed beyond belief and have so much to be thankful for! 


No comments:

Post a Comment