Saturday, November 9, 2013

I don't always wear RED lipstick....

...but when I do it's Wet n wild's 509A (cinnamon). 
excuse the cheesy pic lol

I'm totally not a red lipstick girl. Truth be told, I've only worn it out in public one other time in my life. And it didn't turn out good, lol. 
I even tried Urban Decay's #69.... nope.... definitely a no-go. 
So I found some lipsticks on sale at Rite Aid earlier today, and got 3 of them for $0.99 thanks to my wellness plus card! So I jumped on it. And, I'm happy to say, that this is one red lipstick I can actually wear. And the longer I've worn it today, the better it looks. 
That's right.... Don't hate. 
lol 

These are the three I got for $0.99!

What is your favorite lipstick shade(s) and brand(s)?






2 comments:

  1. My favorite lipstick is Urban Decay's anarchy.
    In fact I just did a blog post about all of my favorites lol
    http://2girls1beautyblog.blogspot.com/2013/11/top-ten-lip-items-what-in-my-bag.html
    If you want to read it!
    Love that color! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love UD's anarchy! :)
      I'll definitely go read it. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I hope you have a blessed night.

      Delete