Wednesday, November 27, 2013

my first PINCHme box and some other randomness :)

It's been a little while since I last blogged. I have been super busy, and my stepson has been here a lot recently (which is a huge welcomed change!) so I haven't really had time to blog much lately. 

I wanted to share my first PINCHme box, and a couple of pictures from over the past week :)

PINCHme is a new cool website where you can pick and choose your very own free samples, take surveys on them after you have received them, and earn points for reviewing the free samples to earn other free goodies. 

If you'd like an invitation to PINCHme, leave a comment below with your email address and I'll send you an invite. 

This is what I got the first time around: 
I love both of these products and will definitely be buying the full size SOON!! 

Now for some pictures from the last week of my life:)

These are our sweet babies. Top left is my stepson (bonus son) Hunter, top right is our youngest, Jett, Bottom right is our middle son, TJ and bottom right is my oldest and one and only daughter, Skylar. These four kiddos totally have my heart! 

I absolutely love driving through the back roads of south east Georgia and seeing all of the beautiful cotton fields.... this is what we call "Georiga Snow". Who doesn't love the complexity and simplicity of a cotton field?

and lastly, I leave you with a picture of my mismatched socks. My socks NEVER match! After all, life is to short to waste time matching socks ;) 




1 comment:

  1. I just ordered my second PinchMe Box on Wednesday! I still haven't received my first one but I'm so excited!!! What an awesome and easy way to get free samples!!!
    P.S. my socks never match either. lol

    ReplyDelete