Thursday, November 7, 2013

This is what I look forward to each month!!! {box & review}

BLUSH MYSTERY BEAUTY BOX, that is!!!! 
Seriously, this is by far my #1 favorite subscription box each month. I've subbed to this box for the past 8 months, and I have not been disappointed yet. For $24.95 a month, you get well over $100 worth of full sized and deluxe sample sized beauty products, and extra samples to go with it. You seriously can't beat it!! 
This is what I got in my November box. I love it! 


sorry it's blurry. ugh!



This is a break down of what I got this month:
Pur-lisse Protect SPF 30 Essential Daily Moisturizer (1.7oz.) - $55.00
SmartLash Eyelash Enhancer (0.16oz.) - $125.00
Elizabeth Ardin Beautiful Color Maximum Volume Mascara - Black (0.36oz.) - $19.50
Anastacia's HydraFull Gloss - Sorbet - Delux Sample
Cargo High Pigment Pencil - brown (0.034oz.) - $16.00
Traditions by Nick Chavez Horsetail Root Lifting Spray (2oz.) - $9.00
Resist Ultra Light Super Antioxident Concentrate Serum - Trial size
along with a few other samples. 

Seriously.... all of that for only $24.95!!! 

Do you subscribe to Blush Mystery Beauty box? If not, what are you waiting for? Leave a comment below with your email address and I'll send you an invite, where you'll also receive a $10 credit :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment