Thursday, November 7, 2013

My very first Sample Society box {review}

A couple of weeks ago, I got an email from beautybar.com  with an offer for my first month free for a sample society box. So, of course, I took the bait and jumped on it! lol 
I must say that so far, I am very pleased! I got notification that it shipped out on the 4th, and I received it yesterday. Super fast shipping! 



sorry for the crappy quality photo. I need to get some cleaner and clean my camera lens.


What I got in my box:
Borghese Splendore Brightening Makeup Deluxe Sample-SS (awesome deluxe sample size)Annick Goutal Eau d' Hadrien Eau de Toilette VOC-SS (honestly, I don't really smell this that much)
Illume Balsam & Cedar Tin SS Deluxe Sample (this smells sooooo good! I lit it last night for a little bit and it had the entire house smelling like Christmas!)
Jane Iredale LipDrink SS Deluxe Samples (this was really small, not too impressed)
Murad Pore Minimizer Deluxe Sample SS (used it today and love it)

It also came with a little booklet from Allure, and a $15 off of $50 order. I am going to sub for the next couple of months and see if it's something that I keep permanently. It's hard to tell after just one box, but so far, I'm impressed. 

It's $15 a month, and for deluxe sample sizes, that's a pretty good price. I am really excited about the Borghese. I used it when I did my make up this morning and it's a wonderful highlighter! 

You can click on the banner to the right to get your own Sample Society box, or leave a comment with your email address and I'll send you an invite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment