Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Where does the time go? {Happy 9th Birthday}



9 years ago today, God blessed me with my little bug, Trent... aka TJ. He is growing up so fast into an incredible little man. He was my biggest baby, weighing in at 8lbs 2oz and that was 5 weeks early! My Dr said that if he would have gone full term he would have been over 10lbs! But to this day, he's a skinny little thing lol.
 He was my easiest labor and delivery, by far. I had an amazing Dr that made sure I felt no pain. But to this day, he's the one that keeps me on my toes and challenges me daily. God knew that this little boy would be special enough to have OCD and ADD. As trying as it may be sometimes, I wouldn't want it any other way, because with each new day, TJ shows me how awesome he is daily by overcoming his struggles with OCD and ADD, and he doesn't try to use it as an excuse or a crutch, he just accepts the fact that it's something that he has to overcome. It's not always easy, but it's always worth it. I would not change one thing about this kid, even if I had the opportunity. He is one of the smartest, brightest, sweetest, and friendliest kids that you'd ever meet. 
Words cannot even describe how blessed I am that God chose me to be his mom. 

So happy 9th birthday to my little man, TJ. 
I love you bigger than the world!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment